Is this you?
In your business
- You pitch your services rather low. Any higher and people can’t or won’t pay, right?
- You hate selling. It makes you cringe.
- There’s barely enough, if any, to pay yourself for all your hard work.
- You let your bank statements pile up. Unopened. It’s too scary to take a look!
- You don’t know where your money goes and have no routine to help you stay in control.
- You feel powerless when it comes to money, and a whole host of other emotions! AAARGH!
Perhaps you’re thinking
- ‘Skint again!’ or
- ‘There’s never enough!’ or
- ‘I really can’t afford it, but what the heck!’
Here’s the thing: Most of us were not taught how to work with money.
Few, if any were taught how to deal with our emotions.
And boy, do we have EMOTIONS around money!
Fear. Anxiety. Overwhelm. Shame. A sense of ‘I don’t deserve.’
If you are fed up and exhausted with this,
willing to face the money monster,
ready to take control
and do what it takes to change things,
My new programme, Master your Money, is for YOU.
To help YOU change your relationship with money and get a grip on your finances.
I did this to help my clients because I noticed that for many of them, money is an issue. It’s like a scourge in their lives. Always there. Can’t get away from it. And the minute they think they’ve got things under control, along comes life with a curve ball and erodes the little bit of financial ease they have managed to establish.
Hi, my name is Riana Avis, Business Coach and Consultant. I work with whole-hearted people who have a big vision for their work. They know it makes a huge difference in the lives of others. They want to do more of it in a way that is less chaotic, more organised, more enjoyable and with ease and grace.
That’s why I love working with them and do what I do.
It is why I’m so excited to share this programme with you,
Master your Money
to help you transform your relationship with money from chaos to calm.
Imagine mastering those ‘money’ emotions instead of those emotions mastering you.
Imagine knowing exactly what you have, where it is going, and how you can make more!
Imagine making well-informed decisions you are happy with, instead of regretting another splurge.
This programme will help you do that and more.
It’s a journey.
Like any journey, you need to know where you are starting from.
What is going on for you financially right now? Emotionally, mentally, physically, practically?
This can be scary.
That’s why we’re doing it together and why there are only spaces for 10 people.
Work at a pace that is COMFORTABLE for you. Get SUPPORT when you want it.
Achievable without being overwhelming so you can easily stay on track and make the shift you want.
On this journey you will
- Take stock and assess where you are now
- Unhook from the cultural beliefs about money
- Rewrite your money story
- Learn how to make money your friend
- Develop basic money management skills
You can look forward to
- A sense of relief, knowing that you are finally doing something about your money.
- Knowing you are not alone. Not a freak. There are others in the same boat.
- Support from myself and the other participants to encourage you and witness your journey.
- Being in control of your money and your money mindset.
- A sense of satisfaction and well-being knowing “I’ve got this!”
The Master your Money programme
is for you if
- You want to be more comfortable with money
- You know it is time! You are SO ready for this!
- You are exhausted worrying about money all the time
- You want to be happy earning more, asking more, enjoying more
- You are willing to do this life-changing work.
it is NOT for you if
- You don’t want to change your relationship with money
- You are not prepared to commit and do the work
- A group is not for you
- You expect a quick-fix solution.
This is an online course, 12 weekly sessions via Zoom.
Tuesdays 8pm GMT, starting January 29th 2019.
Call duration between 60 and 75 minutes.
If you can’t make it live, catch up with the recording.
Including several bonuses:
BONUS #1 – Introductory call, value £100
You will receive an introductory coaching telephone call. This means you come prepared to get the most out of the programme and have an opportunity to ask questions or raise topics you may not feel comfortable doing in the group.
BONUS #2 – Weekly recordings and workbooks, value £324
Each week you will get your own workbook. You will also receive the recording for that week so that you can listen back or catch up if you were not able to make it to the session.
BONUS #3 – Private Facebook Group
This group is for the duration of this course only and is for the participants to ask questions, share insights and get support from each other. No one else is allowed in. Others will be able to see who is in the group, but not what you’re posting. If the group wishes, we can switch the status to secret once everyone is in, then others can’t even see who is in the group. Once the course has completed, the group will be archived and/or deleted.
BONUS #4 – Mid-way coaching call, value £100
This call is another opportunity for you to drill deeper, one on one, to bring questions, topics or concerns to my attention so I can support you better.
‘Sounds good Riana, but what does it cost?’
Before we get to that, I want you to consider…
This is a programme about money.
Payment is required. It is part of the ‘therapy of the course.’
I want you to value this work. I want you to value yourself enough that you dive in, commit, do the work and come away transformed.
Looking at our ‘money stuff’ can be scary. Signing up here, looking the money monster in the eye, going on this journey to shift stuff that is deeply emotional, being willing to change your relationship with money, is brave! Very brave! It takes courage! I want you to know that I deeply honour and acknowledge you for that.
Will your money troubles be over? It depends on where you are on your journey. It depends how deep you are willing to go. What I can guarantee you is this: Every little shift you make, makes a difference. That’s why this course is 12 weeks long, to give you 90+ days of exposure to new ideas, new thoughts, new actions.
I want to make it easy for you to make this decision. I would love to work with you, help you, support you and be a witness to your very personal journey on this course. I want you to feel good and safe and relaxed on your journey with this course. More than anything, I want you to feel good and safe and relaxed about making this decision. A lot of thought and work has gone into making this a useful, helpful and transformational programme. Participants of the pilot programme confirmed that. They LOVED the programme!
I don’t want money to be a barrier for you either. I want you to feel ‘Yes, that is do-able!’
So here’s the deal:
£120 – That is £10 per week to a get grip on your money. Is that a no brainer or what?
Ready to take control of your money?
- Register and complete your booking using the PAY NOW button below. Simply follow the instructions. The payment processor is PAYPAL, so no need to worry about currency conversions if your local currency is not GBP. i.e., £’s. You also don’t need your own PAYPAL account to use it.
- Once that is done, book your introductory call HERE.
Email me with options if the available dates and times don’t work for you, so we can work something out.
- Great! Look out for a welcome email shortly. I look forward to speaking with you soon and being a companion on this journey with you 🙂
What clients say about working with me:
Vicky Venter, MFT – ‘I am feeling the benefits of being organised. It is very real. It’s relieving my anxiety.’
Bruce M – ‘Riana is a great listener, a useful adviser and generous with her insights and suggestions.’
Carolyn Thompson – ‘I love that you give different phrases and different angles to think about things.’
Cheynne Squires – ‘The course has given me a lot of perspective. I can breathe! There’s a way forward.’
If this sounds like something you want to do and can’t make it this time around, let me know. Simply message me here and you’ll be notified of future courses. I look forward to hearing from you 🙂